Unlike other log-in pages provided by other sites, the Microsoft Login delivers a relatively easy layout for their website that makes it somewhat "user friendly". However, despite the simplicity and effectivity of the design, some users still experience certain difficulties in accessing the actual login page because of various technical problems. For instance, some of the complaints forwarded by users specifically suggests that the page refuses to establish a secure connection, rejects the first typed password, or the browser is not set to enable cookies. With these technical jargons, it is understandable that some users are now annoyed with their support service.
The sign in page can be seen in the uppermost right corner of their home page, beside the label "Install Office". This login option is divided into two categories that is to be determined by the user based on his/her needs: the Microsoft Account and the Organizational Account. For more information regarding the process of logging in, you can check out the video we prepared below. You can also see a concise step-by-step process on how to log-in properly in the Microsoft page.
Microsoft Login Instructions:
1. Enter the Microsoft homepage URL into your browser: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/
2. Click the Sign in button located in the uppermost right part of the page, beside the "Install Office" option.
3. Choose between the two options provided to login: 1. The Microsoft Account (To sign in with your accounts used for SkyDrive, Xbox LIVE, Outlook.com and other Microsoft services) OR 2. The Organizational Account (To sign in with the account provided by your work or school to use with Office 365 or other Microsoft Services.
4. Key in your email address and password in the textboxes provided.
5. Check the "Keep me signed in" option only if you are using a personal computer.
6. Click the Sign In button to finalize the login process.
Microsoft Login Reset Instructions
1. Follow steps 1-3 in the Microsoft Login instructions indicated above.
2. Click the "Can't access your account?" option below the sign in button.
3. Users with Microsoft account should be redirected to this page: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?wreply=https://login.live.com/login.srf%3fwa%3dwsignin1.0%26rpsnv%3d11%26ct%3d1370415304%26rver%3d6.1.6206.0%26wp%3dMBI%26wreply%3dhttps:%252F%252Foffice.microsoft.com%252Fwlid%252Fauthredir.aspx%253Furl%253Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Foffice%25252Emicrosoft%25252Ecom%25252Fen%25252Dus%25252Fmyoffice%25252Easpx%2526hurl%253D1EC7D3CFD5F721D8B3045CBEC36299F5%2526ipt%253D1%26id%3d34134%26vv%3d1450%26mkt%3dEN-US%26lc%3d1033&id=34134&uiflavor=web&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&bk=1370415337
Organizational Account users can click through this link: https://prs-scu.passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/?mkt=EN-US&ru=https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf%3flc%3d1033%26mkt%3dEN-US%26lc%3d1033%26id%3d500387%26vv%3d1400&vv=1400&lc=1033
4. As the pages instruct, users with Microsoft Account should provide their Microsoft account email in the box provided (ex: email@example.com). Likewise, users with Organizational Account should be able to provide their user IDs (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
5. Enter the captcha characters provided on your screen.
6. If the captcha characters are not comprehensible, you can request for a new set of captcha code by clicking "New" or you can also listen to its audio counterpart by clicking the "Audio" option.
7. Click the "Next" button below to proceed.
8. Check the account you entered in the Reset process for further instructions on how to fully change your existing password.
If you are still having trouble or you have specific queries in mind, just contact Microsoft directly with the contact details indicated below:
Online Office Support: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/?CTT=97
Customer Service: 1-800-Microsoft (642-7676)
Live Chat with Customer Service: https://sales.liveperson.net/hc/21661174/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=21661174&visitor=1123203717451&msessionkey=2553349309252698876&siteContainer=STANDALONE&LEAppKey=f907f2d9acd64b7f8c00b83bed3c2822&SV!chat-button-name=chat-NA.EN.CS.CON.PSTSLS.GENERAL-6&SV!chat-button-room=chat-NA.EN.CS.CON.PSTSLS.GENERAL-6&referrer=(button%20dynamic-button:chat-NA.EN.CS.CON.PSTSLS.GENERAL-6(Microsoft%20Support))%20http%3A//support.microsoft.com/contactus/&visitor=1123203717451&msessionkey=2553349309252698876
Accessibility Support: 1-800-936-5900
Technical Support Request: http://support.microsoft.com/get-support/more/
Official Microsoft Customer Service Support Help: https://twitter.com/microsofthelps
Visit their Forums: http://community.office365.com/en-us/forums/default.aspx
Shortcut to Microsoft Login page here...
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is the detailed step-by-step instructions on how to reset your Microsoft account.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here are some useful details you can use to contact Microsoft.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is the detailed step-by-step instructions on how to log-in without hassle. An instructional video and contact details are also included for support purposes.
Your opinion of Microsoft:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...